Gourmia GTA2800 WiFi Air Fryer: Versatility and Technology in One Unit
The Gourmia GTA2800 WiFi Air Fryer just became available for purchase on Amazon on October 30, 2016, and it offers some features and options that truly set it apart from other air fryers on the market.
Gourmia has made a name for itself manufacturing high-quality, ETL-certified products. The Gourmia GTA2800 WiFi Air Fryer has :
– Multi Function Halogen Powered Rotating Rotisserie Grill and Electric Oven,
– 20 Cooking Functions, Programmable Timer,
– Includes 11pc Kit and Free Recipe Book is very much in line with the quality and versatility of their other products.
How the Gourmia GTA2800 WiFi Air Fryer Works
The Gourmia GTA2800 WiFi Air Fryer is powered by halogen. Like other air fryers, it uses forced hot air – similar to the process that occurs in a convection oven – to cook food evenly and quickly. The fact that air circulates on all sides of the food is what ensures perfect cooking every time.
Some air fryers are fairly limited in what they can do, but the Gourmia GTA2800 WiFi Air Fryer stands out from the rest because of its WiFi capabilities. Download the free app and you can use the time-delay features and other options to have fresh, hot food ready when you want it.
Gourmia GTA2800 WiFi Air Fryer Features
While all air fryers have some things in common, the Gourmia GTA2800 WiFi Air Fryer has some really special features that set it apart from the other air fryers on the market:
- 20 cooking presets allow you to fry, roast, grill, and bake.
- Use it to cook rotisserie chicken, French fries, steaks, buffalo wings, or even popcorn and soft cookies.
- Comes with 11 accessories, including a rotisserie, fry basket, steak and fish cage, and a kebab rack.
- Free WiFi app provides additional programming and control options – all you need to do is download the mobile app onto your phone to use it.
- Comes with free cookbook with dozens of recipes.
This is one of the more versatile units on the market, and you can use it to cook a wide variety of foods with minimal oil and fuss.
Pros and Cons of the Gourmia GTA2800 WiFi Air Fryer
One of the most important things you can do as a consumer is to research products before buying them. With that in mind, let’s look at some of the pros and cons of the Gourmia GTA2800 WiFi Air Fryer, starting with the pros:
- Multiple accessories mean that you can use this unit for dinner every night of the week, whether you’re baking, frying, grilling, or roasting your food.
- The programmable features add a level of convenience that is far from typical for air fryers. Not only do you have a choice of 20 pre-set options, but the mobile app allows you to set a timer and start cooking before you even walk in the door from work – making weeknight dinners a breeze.
- The unit is large enough to cook a 4-pound rotisserie chicken – enough for a small family meal if you add side dishes.
- The included cookbook provides you with tons of ideas of how to use the Gourmia GTA2800 WiFi Air Fryer to get the results you want.
- Perfect for parents who want to give their kids the friend food taste they love without the fat.
- ETL-certified appliance is safe and easy to use.
What are the cons you should keep in mind when evaluating the Gourmia GTA2800 WiFi Air Fryer.
- Relatively small size means that cooking or a large family or group would require cooking in batches. If you have a large family, you may want to consider getting a bigger unit.
- This air fryer weighs more than 20 pounds, so while it’s small it’s also a bit on the heavy side.
- Top-loading appliance may not fit underneath cabinets.
- The primary arguments for the Gourmia GTA2800 WiFi Air Fryer are convenience and control.
The Bottom Line
This unit is good for anybody who wants an air fryer that can be used in a variety of ways. It’s similar to the Gourmia GAF520 Electric Air Fryer, but it has more options and versatility.