Gourmia GAF520 Electric Air Fryer: Versatile Unit Takes the Guesswork Out of Cooking
You love fried food, but you want to find a healthy way to enjoy it without unnecessary calories and cholesterol.
If that’s the case, the Gourmia GAF520 Electric Air Fryer with 4 Preset Functions, LED Display & Adjustable Temperature Controls Includes Fry Basket, Free Recipe Book – 1400W 4.5 Quart might be exactly the product you need.
How the Gourmia GAF520 Electric Air Fryer Works
The Gourmia GAF520 stands out from other air fryers on the market because of its versatility. In addition to air frying foods, it can also grill, bake, and roast food.
Like most of the other air fryers on the market, it cooks food by circulating hot air throughout the unit. The basic principle is similar to that of a convection oven. The circulation of the air ensures even, quick cooking.
Gourmia GAF520 Electric Air Fryer Features
Now let’s take a look at some of the unique features of the Gourmia GAF520 Air Fryer:
- Small unit has a 4.5 quart capacity, good for small families and cooking favorite foods for intimate gatherings and dinner parties.
- Front-loading, removable basket is easy to use and can be taken directly from the air fryer to the table to serve your family.
- Choose between pre-set buttons for things like fish, poultry, and French fries – or set your own custom temperatures and cooking times if you prefer.
- Brush foods lightly with oil or cook them without oil for a healthier option.
The Gourmia GAF520 Air Fryer is easy to use and surprisingly versatile.
Pros and Cons of the Gourmia GAF520 Air Fryer
Every air fryer has its pros and cons. Here are the things you need to be aware of before you purchase the Gourmia GAF520 Air Fryer, starting with the pros:
- Compact unit is small enough to fit in any kitchen
- The choice between pre-set and custom controls give you the ability to get the results you want every time
- Easy-to-read LED display allows you to keep an eye on the timer while you do other things in the kitchen
- Comes with a bonus cookbook packed with ideas of how to use your air fryer
What are the cons to keep in mind when considering the Gourmia GAF520 Air Fryer?
- The cooking pan and basket are not dishwasher safe, making clean-up a bit less convenient than with some other units
- Small size may require cooking in batches if you are prepping food for a large family or group
- Setting custom times and temperatures may require some trial and error to get the cooking times right
The versatility of this unit is what sets it apart from others on the market. If you want one with even greater versatility, you may want to consider the Gourmia GTA2800 Wi Fi Air Fryer, which comes with 20 pre-set options and a free app that you can use to turn the fryer on even when you’re not home.
The Bottom Line
If versatility is important to you, the Gourmia GAF520 Electric Air Fryer with 4 Preset Functions, LED Display & Adjustable Temperature Controls Includes Fry Basket, Free Recipe Book – 1400W 4.5 Quart could be the air fryer of your dreams